Sunday 30 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2013

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and God's richest blessings upon you.  

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.   I enjoy writing and I trust you find these helpful in your spiritual journey.    I hope to write on a regular basis in 2013 (about 6-8 times a month) and would love to have your comments and have you share your experiences as part of Pastor Rick's Study.    There is a comment box below each post and I invite you to interact with the material you read.   It will be a help and an encouragement to others.

During the first five days of 2013 you'll find a new post each day that you can use as a guide to personal renewal and revival as you begin 2013.

God Bless You All

Pastor Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment